First of all, a huge “Thank you” to Chris for the nomination. Chris is an awesome dad who blogs about his experiences as a stay at home dad over at “The Adventures of Jaydon and Daddy.” If you haven’t already done so, you should check out his blog. Chris shares fun stories and cute photos of his little guy as well as great parenting tips.
Secondly, I am so grateful for my readers and all the positive feedback I am receiving. The comments mean so much and it is such a great feeling to be nominated for an award.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
As a side note: According to the rules, if you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. More info about the Versatile Blogger Award.