My blog has been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” What a wonderful way to get feedback and be recognized.
First things first: I would like to thank Doodle Dad for the nomination. His blog is amazing. He shares stories about his two sons in a very unique way – by drawing comics. The comics are fantastic and the stories are always fun. I also enjoy it when he shares pictures of his cute kids. If you haven’t already done so, go and check out his blog.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven Things About Me:
Since I already did this before, it is getting a little bit more difficult to think of something new.
- My favorite book is “My Life in France” by Julia Child.
- My favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
- My favorite movie is – surprise, surprise – “Julie and Julia”, although I would have liked to see more of (only) the “Julia” scenes.
- I used to rock climb even though I am scarred of heights.
- I am also terrified of flying.
- I always wanted to be an archeologist. It did not work out but to this day I love learning about ancient civilizations and visiting archeological/ancient sites around the world.
- One of my biggest dreams is to visit Asia. And yes, I realize I would have to fly there.
And The Nominees Are:
I have chosen bloggers I admire and blogs I love to read. This seemed a good opportunity to let them know that I greatly enjoy what they share with the rest of us and that I appreciate their support and comments.
But if any of you do not care for awards or do not want to post about this, I completely understand. Please do not feel like you have to act on this nomination.
So here we go: (not quite 15 blogs this time)
The Diary of a Reluctant Mother
4 Eyed Blonde
Diapers and Stilettos
discover and devour
Sleeping Should be Easy
The Adventures of Jaydon and Daddy
The Cherbie Life
A Detailed House