First of all, a huge “Thank you” to Chris for the nomination. Chris is an awesome dad who blogs about his experiences as a stay at home dad over at “The Adventures of Jaydon and Daddy.” If you haven’t already done so, you should check out his blog. Chris shares fun stories and cute photos of his little guy as well as great parenting tips.
Secondly, I am so grateful for my readers and all the positive feedback I am receiving. The comments mean so much and it is such a great feeling to be nominated for an award.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
As a side note: According to the rules, if you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. More info about the Versatile Blogger Award.
So here we go, 7 Things About Myself:
1. I love to travel. Before our little girl was born, my husband and I would spent all our free time traveling the country and the world. We hope to do so again once our child(ren) is/are older.
2. My favorite vacation was our visit to Peru. The highlight was our trip to Machu Picchu. It was such an incredible experience.
3. I watched the sun rise on Haleakala and cannot recommend it highly enough.
4. One summer when I was still in high school, I spent two weeks hiking over 18 miles every day, and I actually enjoyed it.
5. I am a hobby photographer. I used to document our trips. Now my daughter is my favorite subject.
6. Thanks to my husband, I am able to stay at home and take care of our little girl. I am very grateful for this and know that I am lucky.
7. I have always loved to read, something that was passed on to me by my mom and her dad. Now I love to read to my daughter and hope she will enjoy books just as much when she is older.
And now, the 15 blogs/bloggers I follow and/or recently discovered and would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award – in no particular order:
14. Splendid Nest
15. No Ruff Days