After a rough couple of days with our teething little girl, I found a comment from merelymothers that I had received a Liebster Blog Award from them.
This could not have come at a better time. Thank you so much, merelymothers! Your blog is one of my must-reads here on WordPress. I tremendously enjoy reading about your experiences and love your Top Ten Tuesdays.
If you haven’t checked out the merelymothers blog, you should definitely do so. It is written by three moms and you can tell that they put a lot of work and love into their posts.
Part of the fun of receiving this award is that I get to present the award to 5 blogs I think deserve it.
So, without further ado, here are five blogs I enjoy reading, in no particular order:
And here are the Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.